Saturday, December 11, 2010

Photo Shoot for Sunshine Place at Choa Chu Kang Ave 3


* After photo shoot, together with the team from SPH. Thanks a lot! :)

It took some times to came back to Singapore for this year and before my project start there was casual photo shoot to promote Singapore neighbourhood shopping are series with SPH(Singapore Press Holdings).


I've done 2 times previously, 1st was Ang Mo Kio on June 2009, 2nd was wedding shop on last April. It was special experience for me, as Korean not easy to get the chance to shop around Singaporean's neighbourhood area.


Did I enjoy? Of course! It was good chance to get closer to 'Singapore' living style mah? hahaha



So, where to go for enjoy shop for this time? It was Sunshine Place at Choa Chu Kang Ave 3.
I enjoyed to shop for winter clothes and my favourite animation at DVD shop.
It will be on 2nd jan 2011 Zao Bao! :)

No comments: