Saturday, December 11, 2010

[Photo] Bie Fu Ramen, Korea Plaza & Marina Bay Sands

It was exciting & fun journey for me today. Explorer 'Singapore'!!!

I went some of nice place I never been before, such as Marina Bay Sands and new renovated Korea Plaza @ KTO Singapore office! *I missed this place so much. :)*

After SPH shoot, we went down to Raffles Place for lunch!

I tried...... '8' chili at Bie Fu spicy ramen house! HAHAHA *really spicy* =_=;;;


And... my good friend 'Sprite'


We visit Korea Plaza at KTO Singapore office.
Thanks for Mr. Park & Mr. Yong, gave to us warm welcome greetings.
It was pity that we didn't proceed the 'Korea Winter Tour with Lee An' for this year, (previous 2 year - 2008, 2009- we were in Korea around this time) but yes, we will see the next new tour leading project on 2011 with KTO's support again, yeah! :) Maybe it will be in Spring 2011? :)


Oh, and I met this great lady, Ms. Surihan (Moove Media). She was so cheerful & nice.
Nice to met you Ms. Surihan!


After it, finally I stood top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel's Sky Park!
The veiw was great with clean sky and also so lots of white balloons that floating on the water.
It carrying people's new year wishes I heard on it.
Can I put mine too? :)


Nice windy weather...


And.. I like it! Teddy Bear Christmas Trees~~


Takashimaya's 2010 Christmas Tree!
With Lee Hua & Xue Fen


Another giant Christmas Tree at Ion!

Merry Chrstimas all! :)
* Lee Hua & Xue Fen, Thanks for company me today for the all journey. :)

No comments: