Tuesday, November 11, 2008

[Photo] Lee An Explorer Singapore

I joined Korean cooking class at Manna restaurant on 8 Nov, tried how to make Kim Bop
'V' for one of the participant

We learned how to make Kim Chi Pancake and Jab Chae too

With handsome Manna 'Lao Ban'

After that I became tourist, went to Dempsey Road, beautiful place

I went to P.S.Cafe, but they closed....T.T

Before Singapore River Cruise, I went to Fullerton Hotel
It use to be Singapore central postoffice building.

Beautiful night view at Merlion!
Finally I was there! hahaha...
Esplanade..
Waiting river boat! ^ ^
Thank you, I enjoyed my Singapore tour a lot! ^ ^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pix ^^
Enjoyed ur cooking class?
Is good to explore around when you have the time, to know Singapore better...
will have more tours ya ^^

Anonymous said...

wow! u were in dempsey road...& taken the boat ride...i've never done both:P good that u enjoyed your tour in s'pore^^

Anonymous said...

U mean u have not really toured SGP before???? All this time u have been here??? OMG!!! There's so many other places to go....

Should bring u next time.... Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hello - I am commenting from the USA. I was touched by your dedication to children by participating in a Walk. I thought you may be interested in Trivani International. This company is building full time Humanitarians one child at a time. Here is a video link - take a look!
http://www.trivanivideo.us/video/video.php?uid=ca026kecoc48si86

My family has hosted Korean students in our home the past 2 years and I spent 2 weeks in South Korea this past summer. Your country is very beautiful and the people are so kind.